Serve with salad, I’ve found that just a really simple salad with balsamic vinegar works the best in terms of flavours, the salad I made tonight what just baby spinach, diced cucumber and sundried tomatoes and balsamic.
These ingredient amounts are just for 1 serve. Multiply for however many people you are cooking for.
1 Zucchini, diced
1/2 cup green beans, sliced
Fresh basil, chopped
1 clove garlic
200g chopped tomatoes
Fresh chilli or dried chilli flakes (optional if you dont like spice but this is what gives it its kick)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Half eggplant lengthwise and scoop out flesh with spoon. Dice flesh and set aside.
3. Bring large saucepan to boil and add eggplant skins and simmer for 2 minutes until softened. Remove and cool.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat and stir-fry all other ingredients until soft.
4. Fill eggplant shells with mixture and bake on baking tray for 30-40 minutes.